Yard Tuff brings you a time and labor-saving tool with the ACR-500T 60 Inch Steel Tow-Behind Acreage Rake with Pin Style Hitch. With this acreage rake, you can rake, dethatch, and turn loose leaves and grass into neat rows for fast and easy pick-up. Attaching is easy with a pin-style hitch to your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor. The V-style design and 5-foot wide working path allow you to quickly handle large areas. The (6) 20-inch tine reels are specially designed with built-in bearings for smooth operation. The tine reels are reversible for extended use and the reel arms can be raised and lowered manually. The reel arms can also be lifted separately for windrowing. With 12-inch pneumatic tires, this rake can travel easily over any tough terrain. Made with heavy-duty, 1-inch tubular steel, you can be assured that this is a long-lasting and durable acreage rake. To add even more convenience for the user, this Acreage Rake has a special design, allowing the tine arms to be removed for compact storage. Relax and leave the hard work to the Yard Tuff ACR-500T 60 Inch Steel Tow-Behind Acreage Rake with Pin Style Hitch.
- Dimensions (Overall): 32 inches (L), 60 inches (H) x 60 inches (W)
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Handle Material: Steel
- Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, No Tools Needed
- Number of tines: 6
- Tine length: 20 inches
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- VERSATILE ACREAGE RAKE: Acreage rake covers a 5-foot working path to easily rake, dethatch, and turn loose leaves and grass into neat rows for fast and simple pick-up; Material: Steel; Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 60 x 60 inches; Weight: 77 pounds
- TOW-BEHIND ATTACHMENT: Pin-style hitch allows you to attach the rake to any ATV, UTV, or utility tractor
- DURABLE AND SMOOTH OPERATION: Features (6) 20-inch tine reels are designed with built-in bearings to give you great performance and smooth operation
- SPECIALTY TIRES FOR TOUGH TERRAIN: 12-inch pneumatic tires travel well over various rough terrains
- DETACHABLE REEL ARMS: Reel arms are manually raised and lowered; Can be lifted separately for windrowing
There are no reviews yet.