In case your soil is hard to dig, a combination of bulb planting tools may work better. Quickly dig holes with minimal effort with the E-Z Bulb Auger which fits on just about any drill and/or use the multi-use extended handle length E-Z Bulb Trowel to plant numerous bulbs at a time. The auger is approximately 24.5″ in length and almost 3″ in diameter, while the trowel is approximately 17.5″ in length and 2″ wide. Both durable steel construction, hunter green in color. A Van Zyverden exclusive tool set for planting bulbs, corms, roots, rhizomes, tubers, seedlings, plant plugs and bedding plants. Also great for creating aeration and/or the fertilization of trees and shrubs, soil testing and sod plugging.
- Dimensions (Overall): 24.61 Inches (L), .1 Inches (H) x 2.56 Inches (W)
- Weight: 3 Pounds
- Handle Material: Heavy-Duty Plastic
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- The best tools to make planting a snap
- Bend free tools for planting bulbs
- A Van Zyverden exclusive tool set for planting bulbs, corms, roots, rhizomes, tubers, seedlings, plant plugs and bedding plants. Also great for creating aeration and /or the fertilization of trees and shrubs, soil testing and sod plugging.
- Auger fits almost any typical standard drill and the Long extended handle creates more leverage to work hard soils
- Ships to 48 contiguous US states, plus the District of Columbia
- Care Instructions: Simply attach the E-Z Bulb Auger to any typical drill, turn it on and insert into soil to the necessary depth. Insert E-Z Bulb Trowel into the dirt and pull it towards you twisting and turning it to loosen soil. Dig the hole and drop in whatever you are planting.
There are no reviews yet.