The Nisaku Japanese Stainless Steel Weeding Knife Boasts Both Straight And Serrated Edges That’s Useful For Dividing Plants, Planting Bulbs, Flowers And Herbs, Digging Out Weeds, Removing Rocks, Cutting Through Roots And So Much More! A Comfortable Wooden Handle Allows For A Good Grip For All-Day Digging, And Ensures You Push Into The Soil With More Control. Comes With A Faux Leather Sheath.
- Dimensions (Overall): 12.5 inches, 12.5 inches (L), .75 inches, .75 inches (H) x 1.5 inches, 1.5 inches (W)
- Weight: 1.5 pounds, .63 pounds
- Handle Material: Wood
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife features both serrated and strai
- Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench
- inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right dept
- Blade Size: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.25 inches; Weight: 10 oz.
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita Manufacturing. Exclusively Distributed by Snow Joe, LLC
There are no reviews yet.