Revitalizing your lawn by removing compacted soil and thatch, the Landzie Manual Fork Lawn Aerator helps your grass take root. Clog-free tines and a tough, stainless steel design nurture your grass for a green, healthy lawn.Great for use before planting grass seed or spreading fertilizer, the manual aerator softens even the toughest soil to help your grass take root. Open-faced tines eliminate jamming and clogging during aeration, and the tines can be removed for easy cleaning and storage. Beveled stems hold the tines in place and assist with the expulsion of soil from the core, ensuring consistent aeration as you work. Comfortable foam grips and a large step opening make work easy and comfortable, and the frame withstands the toughest lawns thanks to a durable, heat-treated stainless steel design.Great for breaking up tough lawns so your grass can flourish, the Landzie Manual Fork Lawn Aerator provides a tough and durable tool for a happy, healthy lawn.
- Dimensions (Overall): 43 inches (L), 1.5 inches (H) x 9.75 inches (W)
- Weight: 6.14 pounds
- Handle Material: Steel
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Warranty: No Applicable Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- FORK AERATOR: Manual fork lawn aerator removes compacted soil and thatch to revitalize your lawn’s growth, great for seeding and fertilizing
- CLOG-FREE TINES: Eliminate jamming and clogging during aeration thanks to open-face tines; Tines can be removed for easy cleaning and storage
- CONSISTENT AERATION: Beveled stems assist with the expulsion of soil from the core to allow for consistent aeration
- EASE OF USE: Comfortable foam grips make aeration easy and stress free; Step opening features plenty of space to accommodate any shoe or boot
- DURABLE DESIGN: Stainless steel construction withstands the toughest lawns; Dimensions (L x W x H): 43 x 9.75 x 1.50 inches; Weight: 6.14 pounds
There are no reviews yet.