A long handle eliminates bending and kneeling, and an extra-large foot platform and sharpened blade make penetrating tough soil easy.
The Fiskars® long-handle steel digging shovel makes it easy to dig into tough soil without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. A sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Dimensions (Overall): 8.75 Inches (L), 57.25 Inches (H) x 21.75 Inches (W)
- Weight: 6.03 Pounds
- Material: Steel (Frame)
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Features: Rust-Resistant
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Blade Length: 12.0 Inches
- Blade Width: 8.5 Inches
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Ideal for digging in tough soil
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.