Get two favorite tools in one – a swan-neck hoe on one side and a three-prong cultivator on the other. This cultivator has an 18″ wooden handle, making it perfect for loosening and smoothing soil in raised beds. Like our other Gardener’s Lifetime hand tools, it’s made in Holland from the finest high-carbon Swedish boron steel. Unlike flimsy tools that are stamped from thin stainless steel, this cultivator is ready for a lifetime of use by serious gardeners. To give it extra strength and durability, a metal tang extends into the handle, which is securely fastened with a welded socket. The handle is made of sustainably grown European ash hardwood. Gardener’s Lifetime Tools are handmade for us by DeWit — a fourth-generation, family-owned business that has been crafting fine gardening tools for more than a century.
- Dimensions (Overall): 4.25 inches (L), 23.5 inches (H) x 6 inches (W)
- Weight: 1 pounds
- Handle Material: Hardwood
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- Two tools in one!
- Extended handle for extra reach
- This tool comes with our exclusive lifetime guarantee
- 18″ wooden handle; claw/hoe is 4-1/2″ L x 6″ W
There are no reviews yet.