Optimize the CO2 levels in your grow room or tent with the Autopilot CO2 Monitor and Controller. This CO2 monitor allows you to control, monitor, and record CO2 levels over an adjustable period of time. You can trace your hydroponic room’s CO2 levels over minutes or hours. You can even record CO2 levels for up to 7 days, helping you determine the right settings for your hydroponic plants. The Autopilot CO2 Monitor and Controller includes a fully customizable ppm headband and CO2 setpoint. The remote CO2 sensor probe features a photocell and 15-foot data cable, allowing you to take readings for different locations in your grow room to determine what’s best for your plants.With its easy-to-read display and accurate readings, the Autopilot CO2 Monitor is a great tool for indoor gardening and hydroponics systems.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Dimensions (Overall): 3.4 inches (H) x 9.6 inches (W)
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Warranty: No Applicable Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
- VERSATILE CO2 MONITOR: Control, monitor, and record CO2 levels in your grow room or tent with the Autopilot CO2 Monitor and Controller
- CUSTOMIZABLE CO2 MONITOR: CO2 monitor with fully customizable ppm headband and CO2 setpoint for flexibility in programming
- RECORDS CO2 TRENDS: CO2 monitor with memory has trend chart to record CO2 levels per minute, hour, day, and week for accuracy
- REMOTE SENSOR PROBE: Remote CO2 sensor probe with photocell and 15-foot data cable takes readings from grow room locations
- LED NOTIFICATION LIGHTS: Green LED identification lights to indicate the monitor’s status; 2-channel, low-drift NDIR Sensor for precision readings; Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.40 x 9.60 x 3.40 inches; Weight: 2.30 pounds
There are no reviews yet.